Open Positions on the McAuliffe PTSA Board
Position of PTSA Vice President of Art
The Vice President of Art oversees the entire Art Start Program. The responsibilities of the VP of Art include:
- Coordinate and work with the art board to ensure art volunteers and art supplies are available for each class
- Train Art Start parent volunteers on how the program works and what resources are available to them.
- Populate the website with new projects, oversee the information contained on the website, and maintain its functionality.
- Provide ongoing support to the program and its volunteers
- Organize and maintain the Art Start rooms
- Ensure the kiln is maintained
- Recruit volunteers for art events (i.e. Art Walk/Square One) and ensure proper advertising (i.e. bulletin boards/posters)
- Attend monthly PTSA board meetings and general membership meetings
- Ensure representation at board meetings for Art program events and its volunteers; present funding requests if needed
- Oversee the Reflections program chair
- Fulfill yearly Washington State PTA training requirement